Where Did These Proven Wealth Principles Come From?
It all dates back to the 1970’s...
The founders of the Burklyn Business School (the predecessor school to Global Excellerated Business School™ for Entrepreneurs which I attended and learned the principles so well, I ended up owning the business) first tested these principles while building their wildly successful real estate business, called Hawthorne Stone.
They were fascinated by the results of implementing successful business practices and personal development tools - so this led them to conducting extensive research into what makes some people financially, mentally, emotionally and physically more successful than others.
- The company went from a $25,000 investment that grew to $60 Million in revenues in just 3 years (that’s $384 million in today’s dollars!)
- The average salesperson at Hawthorne Stone made US $206,000 per year and the best made US $987,000 (The equivalent of US $958,285 and US $4.6 million today!)
- They created a feeding frenzy in the employment market, with 100’s that wanted to work in the organization - just to get a chance to learn what they knew. This showed them that there was a niche in entrepreneurial education… and the Business School for born!
Nearly the 40 years since then, the principles and business tools - and how they are taught - have been refined even further.
Now, in the right environment, they can be taught in just days and have consistently proven to take business owners to unfathomable heights. (Hence the 105,000 graduates - many with outrageous success stories!)
But this is only the beginning…
Think about it: Between the 1970’s and now - during a period of modest global transformation - these principles have been powerful enough to create thousands of multi-millionaires.
Imagine the impact they’ll have when The New Wave reaches full force.
Heiko and Selina Niedermeyer - Graduates
Zach Dekee - Graduate
Tia Nugen - Graduate
HERE’S THE CATCH: You Can’t Just Buy Your Way Into This Program
Unlike other programs, events, seminars and workshops, tickets to Global Excellerated Business School™ for Entrepreneurs are not really “for sale”.
It’s an application-only event with some strict (yet reasonable) eligibility requirements.
The reason for this is two-fold:
- We want to keep the quality of the participants high. We’re looking to assemble an elite group of business owners, entrepreneurs and aspiring wealth creators so we can take you on a learning experience like no other. (If you haven’t got a business yet – and you’re looking to break the shackles of 9 to 5 employment - that’s ok too. As long as you’re ready to confront discomfort and play a much bigger game.)
- Spaces are limited: Due to the high demand for this program, and the limited spots available, we need to be quite selective with whom we let in.
With that said, here are our criteria:
- You must already be successful. This is not a program for first-timers or newbies. We will only accept people who’ve already started their own business, created a successful career or achieved some level of success in their area of expertise.
- You must be looking for a big financial breakthrough, huge business growth, more meaning, more free time or more balance in your life. (If you’re just looking for a few days of entertainment - please do not apply.)
- You must be open to learning about yourself on a eerily-deep level. If the idea of soul-searching leaves you cold, this is not for you.
- You must be willing to get real and - at times - vulnerable in group settings. This is no place for egos.
- You must have a genuine aim to contribute to the world in meaningful ways. This is not a “get-rich-and-lie-on-the-beach-sipping-Martinis-for-30-years” type program. We’re not against building lives of freedom and enjoying luxuries, but if that’s your only aim - this is not for you.
If that sounds like you and you want to step up and play a bigger game in The New Wave of Entrepreneurship, grow your current business, expand your network to include more multi-millionaires and Billionaires from around the world and see what the future of business looks like, please submit your application now.
Andrew Barron - Graduate
Ong Beng Chung - Graduate
David Shanhun - Graduate