Dear successful entrepreneur,
If you’ve ever wished you could play a bigger game, have more impact and build kingdoms of wealth in the process; the next five years will be your window.
My name is Dame DC Cordova, and over the last 38 years I’ve helped to build the Excellerated Business School® for Entrepreneurs, now expanded to what we call the Global Excellerated Business School™ for Entrepreneurs (BSE) - part of a little-known educational curriculum that includes the Money & You® program that helped launch the career of Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad / Poor Dad) – and have had graduates like Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Ben Cohen (Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream), Paul Mitchell (Hair Products), and countless other multi-millionaires and billionaires.
Over this time, our organizations have helped more than 105,000 savvy business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals from countless industries - and from over 80 countries - to identify lucrative opportunities and “get in” on the ground floor.
But, I’m here today to tell you about an even bigger opportunity - an entire era of change that will unfold over the next five to thirty years and shape the very foundation of humanity.
On this page, I’d like to detail for you the “perfect storm” of global events that will ultimately open the most lucrative window of opportunity our world has ever seen. And I’ll show you exactly how you can put yourself in the box seat to capitalize through this change.
When this storm hits, we’ll see more opportunities to create billion-dollar companies than ever before. And the innovations we make will dictate the trajectory of the human race for decades to come.
It’s going to become possible for you - as a business leader - to tackle large-scale social issues that currently seem “unsolvable”. And profit handsomely from your efforts.
I’ll show you exactly how and why this opportunity is about to unfold. But first, it’s important for you to understand...
Why We’ve Seen More Billionaires Created in The Past 10 Years … Than in The Rest of History Combined
Did you know we’ve more than doubled the number of billionaires globally (from 946 to 2,043) since 2007?
What’s more, 617 new billionaires have joined the list since the end of 2013.
In other words, more than 30% of the world’s billionaires were created in that last four years alone … 11% were created in the last 12-months!
But the really exciting thing is why this rapid acceleration is taking place.
Look at the success story behind almost any recent billionaire entrepreneur and I think you’ll notice an overwhelming trend.
People I've Worked With:
Jannie Chan (formerly Tay) - at one point known as one of the world’s top 50 female entrepreneurs - attended our signature program and ended up sending her top 200 executives and family members to do the same. Her company, The Hour Glass, did $696 million in sales last financial year!
Jack Canfield - got the principle of Leverage from one of our events, which supported him and Mark Victor Hansen to develop the idea for their all-time-best-selling book series, Chicken Soup for the Soul. Their first book has since been translated into 43 languages and has been named one of the most impactful books of the past 25 years by USA Today. The series has done more than $100 million in sales (per year)!
Robert T. Kiyosaki - who was my business partner for 9 years before launching his multi-million dollar book franchise - Rich Dad / Poor Dad along with Sharon Lechter, another graduate of our signature program, who is a giant in the publishing industry.
Dr. Willson Lin - attended our signature program in 1998 and found it to be the best entrepreneurial program he has ever attended. He chose to take the work into the Chinese market through the AsiaPacific region and put the Excellerated Business School® for Entrepreneurs and the Money & You® program on the global map. He is a multi-millionaire whose fortune expands from owning Doers Group - one of Asia’s largest entrepreneurial training companies which is in the process of being taken public in the United States - to owing 35 companies. He is an investor in 130 companies; he is an avid real estate investor, and a best-selling author of many publications.
And there are more “micro” issues. Lots more in fact … like teenage suicide, the heart disease epidemic, the aging population, and the global refugee crisis - to name a few.
I’m sure I don’t need to list them all, because if you are reading this you’re an educated person that probably has a good understanding of what’s happening in the world.
What you may not know is…
The World’s Governments Won’t Save Us
If you think the governments will save the day, unfortunately you’re wrong.
The U.S. Government can’t even work cohesively to overhaul the national healthcare system. How in the world are the multiple governments going to work together to solve large-scale global problems like Climate Change and poverty?
There’s too much in-fighting, too much political game-playing and too much red tape to make any real progress. And as technological change accelerates, and global issues worsen, these inadequacies are only going to become more pronounced.
The fact of the matter is this: the world needs innovators, problem solvers, visionaries and action takers to guide us through the storm. The world needs entrepreneurs…
The world needs YOU.
Where Did These Proven Wealth Principles Come From?
It all dates back to the 1970’s...
The founders of the Burklyn Business School (the predecessor school to Global Excellerated Business School™ for Entrepreneurs which I attended and learned the principles so well, I ended up owning the business) first tested these principles while building their wildly successful real estate business, called Hawthorne Stone.
They were fascinated by the results of implementing successful business practices and personal development tools - so this led them to conducting extensive research into what makes some people financially, mentally, emotionally and physically more successful than others.
- The company went from a $25,000 investment that grew to $60 Million in revenues in just 3 years (that’s $384 million in today’s dollars!)
- The average salesperson at Hawthorne Stone made US $206,000 per year and the best made US $987,000 (The equivalent of US $958,285 and US $4.6 million today!)
- They created a feeding frenzy in the employment market, with 100’s that wanted to work in the organization - just to get a chance to learn what they knew. This showed them that there was a niche in entrepreneurial education… and the Business School for born!
Nearly the 40 years since then, the principles and business tools - and how they are taught - have been refined even further.
Now, in the right environment, they can be taught in just days and have consistently proven to take business owners to unfathomable heights. (Hence the 105,000 graduates - many with outrageous success stories!)
But this is only the beginning…
Think about it: Between the 1970’s and now - during a period of modest global transformation - these principles have been powerful enough to create thousands of multi-millionaires.
Imagine the impact they’ll have when The New Wave reaches full force.
Heiko and Selina Niedermeyer - Graduates
Zach Dekee - Graduate
Tia Nugen - Graduate
HERE’S THE CATCH: You Can’t Just Buy Your Way Into This Program
Unlike other programs, events, seminars and workshops, tickets to Global Excellerated Business School™ for Entrepreneurs are not really “for sale”.
It’s an application-only event with some strict (yet reasonable) eligibility requirements.
The reason for this is two-fold:
- We want to keep the quality of the participants high. We’re looking to assemble an elite group of business owners, entrepreneurs and aspiring wealth creators so we can take you on a learning experience like no other. (If you haven’t got a business yet – and you’re looking to break the shackles of 9 to 5 employment - that’s ok too. As long as you’re ready to confront discomfort and play a much bigger game.)
- Spaces are limited: Due to the high demand for this program, and the limited spots available, we need to be quite selective with whom we let in.
With that said, here are our criteria:
- You must already be successful. This is not a program for first-timers or newbies. We will only accept people who’ve already started their own business, created a successful career or achieved some level of success in their area of expertise.
- You must be looking for a big financial breakthrough, huge business growth, more meaning, more free time or more balance in your life. (If you’re just looking for a few days of entertainment - please do not apply.)
- You must be open to learning about yourself on a eerily-deep level. If the idea of soul-searching leaves you cold, this is not for you.
- You must be willing to get real and - at times - vulnerable in group settings. This is no place for egos.
- You must have a genuine aim to contribute to the world in meaningful ways. This is not a “get-rich-and-lie-on-the-beach-sipping-Martinis-for-30-years” type program. We’re not against building lives of freedom and enjoying luxuries, but if that’s your only aim - this is not for you.
If that sounds like you and you want to step up and play a bigger game in The New Wave of Entrepreneurship, grow your current business, expand your network to include more multi-millionaires and Billionaires from around the world and see what the future of business looks like, please submit your application now.
Andrew Barron - Graduate
Ong Beng Chung - Graduate
David Shanhun - Graduate